ABOUT THIS ITEM:
Here's your chance to own an original painting of the villainous Vigo the Carpathian! The unknown artist (at least, we don't remember who they are or how we got this painting, which is......... perhaps worrying, in context?) seems to have made Vigo look a little bit like Nicolas Cage, which just makes this thing better, in our opinion.
AUCTION NOTES: PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING!
- The "price" noted for this item is the minimum bid for the item. There is no buy-now functionality.
- You will need an account, including shipping address, in order to bid. To register an account on the Storm Crow Shop website, sign up here and click the link in the verification email that the system will send to you shortly. We'll never send you any communications that aren't from the Storm Crow, and we'll never share your email address with anyone outside our companies.
- Once the auction ends, you will receive an email invoice with payment link within 24 hours if you are the winner. If you do not remit payment within 3 days of receipt of this email, we reserve the right to move on to the second-highest bidder, and so on.
- If you are local, you may pick up your item at the Alehouse at a mutually agreeable date (likely end of January). at no additional charge. If you require your item to be shipped to you, we will include shipping costs on your invoice. Shipping costs may be significant depending on where you are located; please keep this in mind while bidding.
- If you have any issues with bidding or have any questions at all, please send a note to email@example.com and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.